T-60 - Soviet Light Tank
T-60 - Soviet light tank of World War II. Developed in August 1941 at the Moscow plant № 37 under the guidance of Nikolai Alexandrovich Astrov, a leading developer of all Soviet line of light tanks of the period. In September of that year, T-60 was adopted by the Red Army and the series was produced in several engineering plants. Production of T-60 continued until February 1943 when he was replaced on the assembly lines more powerful light tank T-70. All were released 5920 light tank T-60, which took an active part in the battles of the Great Patriotic War in 1941-1943. Some of the survivors of the fighting T-60 tanks were used as scouts, tractors, machine learning until the end of the war.
The model is molded from polyethylene. Color may be different from that presented in the photo.