In September 1919, the Kolchak authorities in Blagoveshchensk formed the 7th company of the 35th Siberian regiment from the former front-line soldiers.
The company was sent to the Vladimirovsky mine. The company was divided at the mine - one platoon was sent to Yakutia to the Timpton mine, two platoons remained at Vladimirovsky.
As soon as the dispatched platoon arrived at the Timpton mine, the soldiers rebelled. Local workers joined the soldiers.
A few days later the remaining platoons of the company also revolted. The rebels killed the officers and moved to the Timpton mine, where her 3rd platoon was located. A week later, the Vladimir team connected with the Timpton team.
Here a formation appeared, which received the name of the 1st Timpton-Vladimirovsky insurgent partisan detachment. The squad quickly grew to 500 people.
In January 1920, the detachment again moved to the Vladimirovsky mine. Here, on Vladimirovsky, the detachment's banner was sewn of crimson twill and painted with oil paints.
On February 15, the detachment entered Zeya. By this time, the entire Amur region by the forces of partisans restored the power of the Soviets.
Later, a rebel company and the first Soviet rifle battalion were formed from partisan detachments, which went to the Eastern and Trans-Baikal fronts.