Welcome to our forum! / Добро пожаловать на наш форум!

Уважаемые форумчане - сообшения можно писать на русском или английском языках. Пользуйтесь, пожалуйста, встроенным переводчиком Google.

Наш форум имеет общую авторизацию с интернет-магазином. При регистрации в интернет-магазине посетитель автоматически регистрируется на форуме. Для полноценного общения на форуме ему не нужно повторно заполнять данные о себе и проходить процедуру регистрации. При желании покупатель может отредактировать данные о себе в профиле форума, сменить ник, email, добавить аватар, подпись и т.д.

Dear visitors of the forum - messages while driving, you can write in English. Please use the integrated machine translator Google.

Our forum has a general authorization with an online store. When registering in the online store, the visitor is automatically registered on the forum. For full communication on the forum does not need to re-fill the data about yourself and pass the registration procedure. If desired, the buyer can edit the information about himself in the profile of the forum, change the nickname, email, add an avatar, signature, etc.

Forum
You are not logged in!      [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
Forum » Work of our store/Работа магазина » Thread: Reviews online on our shop. -- Page 1  Jump To: 

Sender Message
1 - 10  11 - 14  Next   Last
Cuprum
Message Maniac

Reviews online on our shop.
Sent: 08-06-2011 13:22

Here is my buyer from Sweden published his impressions of the order of shapes in my shop.

anatolisgameroom.blogspot.com/2011/05/siberia-miniatures.html

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 09-06-2011 09:14

The same client of mine left his impression on the famous British forum.

http://www.sdean-forum.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27183

Leonardo Da silva
New User

Sent: 16-06-2011 18:03

My name is Leo, I live in Spain , at the south, in a Little town named Villajoyosa, and I had never bought anything in russia.
You Know, it is a country so far from Spain and so big, that people in western usually think about buy something there, is as the same at lost it or something seemed.
May be to be honest, in western the problem we have about it yet, is that we continue to see Russia like a country out of europe, and that it is a big , big , misstake.
I decided to break my ignorance one day, and I saw , "How many time I Lost, becaused my prejuices".
Finally I would like to say to everybody in westernland, that want to buy in Siberia Studio, to be Quiet, and not to be affraid if decide to doing the same I did.
Of course it is necesary , to be little pacient, but nothing more, because All I have to say it is that those things you want to buy here , then you received like you want, with an exellent treatment by mail, during the process, exellent qualitat of the figures and beside exellent care envelopment to the transport.
Thank you Siberia Studio, and going on the road.
Leo.

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 16-06-2011 19:20

Thank you Leo.

Leonardo Da silva
New User

Sent: 27-06-2011 18:46

Hello Cuprum:
I Wish to recognice in this second mail, the very good service, and proffesionalism, that Siberia Studio it has with its customers.
I have received my second pack from Siberia Studio, and I must to say , simply the same as in the case before, very well treatment, and exellent products, as are described in the web page.
Thanks again.
Leo.

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 15-09-2011 10:43

Another comment from my customers:

http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=241458

And from him the same message to the LAF:

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=5961.630

Graham Merkert
New User

Excellent customer service.
Sent: 26-09-2011 12:57

The figures are wonderful - carefully packed and shipped promptly. Payment was easy using 'Moneygram' (and cheaper than PayPal). Michael went 'beyond the call of duty' to correct a small problem that was beyond his control (a parcel delayed in the mail). There are not many sellers as trusting and as helpful as Michael has been. I won't hesitate to order again and I am delighted with the service I received. Thanks again! Regards, Graham

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 26-09-2011 13:15

Thank you for appreciating my work, Graham.
I'm always glad to see you among our customers.

Музей воинской славы

Sent: 29-03-2012 10:56

Максим, спасибо за отличную подборку материала. В музей поступила сумочка участника ВОВ. Атрибуцию провела на основе Вашего материала. Есть редкие предметы, которые не вписываются в "уставные" требования. Но они были в период войны. Участников в живых, к сожалению, уже нет. А родственники не очень хорошо знают историю этих предметов. Удачи Вам и всего самого хорошего. С уважением, гл. хранитель Галина Николаевна Шипицына

Sven De Braekeleir
New User

Sent: 05-05-2012 16:03

I have put together an order for this store, together with a few friends. We were more than happy with every part of the service: Michael communicated very quick and ironed out every issue that we had, and every question was answered promptly and satisfactory.
Even a problem with Russian Postal Services was quickly rectified by Michael.
The models arrived about 4 weeks later with us in Australia, which was well within our expectations.
The models were all separately packed, and well protected in paper. Minor damage had occurred in transport (as is to be expected), but most of this could be relatively easily fixed by us.
You have a few very happy new customers here, Michael and we will be ordering again, as soon as these models are painted.
10/10 service!

1 - 10  11 - 14  Next   Last
New Products
Musketeer of the Yekaterinburg Infantry Regiment. Russia, 1810-12; 54 mm
Musketeer of the Yekaterinburg Infantry Regiment. Russia, 1810-12; 54 mm
$ 4.35
Cossack - artilleryman, 16th century; 28 mm
Cossack - artilleryman, 16th century; 28 mm
$ 2.00
The seven-barreled gun, XVI century; 28 mm
The seven-barreled gun, XVI century; 28 mm
$ 8.00