Welcome to our forum! / Добро пожаловать на наш форум!

Уважаемые форумчане - сообшения можно писать на русском или английском языках. Пользуйтесь, пожалуйста, встроенным переводчиком Google.

Наш форум имеет общую авторизацию с интернет-магазином. При регистрации в интернет-магазине посетитель автоматически регистрируется на форуме. Для полноценного общения на форуме ему не нужно повторно заполнять данные о себе и проходить процедуру регистрации. При желании покупатель может отредактировать данные о себе в профиле форума, сменить ник, email, добавить аватар, подпись и т.д.

Dear visitors of the forum - messages while driving, you can write in English. Please use the integrated machine translator Google.

Our forum has a general authorization with an online store. When registering in the online store, the visitor is automatically registered on the forum. For full communication on the forum does not need to re-fill the data about yourself and pass the registration procedure. If desired, the buyer can edit the information about himself in the profile of the forum, change the nickname, email, add an avatar, signature, etc.

Forum
You are not logged in!      [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
Forum » Work of our store/Работа магазина » Thread: Russian Army 1786-1786 -- Page 1  Jump To: 

Sender Message
Marcin Małek
New User

Russian Army 1786-1786
Sent: 03-05-2021 16:27

Greetings from Poland!

On the anniversary of an important event for Poles (Constitution of 3 May 1791), I would like to ask about the figurines offered in your store. I'm thinking of an army for Black Powder on a 28mm scale. ;)

http://siberia-miniatures.ru/index.php?cPath=41_39_191

I don't know who exactly Leonid is to you ... But these are my questions:

1. Will the offer of 28mm figures for this army be increased? Will there be new troops? Artillery, Cavalry, jagers.

2. Would you expect any "battalion" discounts (Black Powder Battalion - 24 minis)? Your prices are high even compared to Western countries (eg Perry Miniatures). In addition, there are high shipping prices.

3. Could you please scale the banners to a scale of 28mm?

4. Is there a chance for 28mm RON figures for the war of 1792/1794?

Regards,

Marcin Małek

Vae Victis Miniature Painting

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Russian Army 1786-1786
Sent: 03-05-2021 20:00

Greetings from Siberia, Marcin! Congratulations to the Poles, in your person, on an important anniversary)))

As far as I know, this line of figures is not planned for continuation, as it aroused little interest among buyers. They are now produced for collectors only.
Now there are only nine figures in the line. I should get all of them soon.
This is a small-run manual casting - hence the rather high price. If the figures were produced by machine and in thousands of copies, the price would be lower.
Russian banners 28 mm are available for sale: siberia-miniatures.ru/index.php?cPath=62_218_203
I am not yet aware of any plans for the production of figurines for the period 1792/1794.

Best wishes, Mikhail.

P.S. By the way, perhaps you might be interested in: siberia-miniatures.ru/forum/showthread.php?fid=8&tid=125

Marcin Małek
New User

Russian Army 1786-1786
Sent: 03-05-2021 21:06

Thank you, Mikhail, for the quick reply. ;)

As for the production - most small producers of 28mm figurines (metal) make them "by hand". For example the Polish Wargamer (15mm).
However, low popularity is, among others due to the lack of advertising and a fairly high price. Some people consider metal figures from, for example, Perry too expensive ... and these are much cheaper than the Russians 1786-1796 offered by you. If only one battalion was enough to play typical battle systems ... But in Black Powder (probably the most popular one) it should be 6-8 battalions plus 2-3 cavalry squadrons plus an artillery battery. To be able to start the game. : D

It is a pity that the project has not continued. The Potemkin Uniform looked perfect (the best Russian uniform in the 18th and 19th centuries). In addition, the Russian (and Polish) soldier is not overloaded with equipment. Thanks to this, the figures can be painted faster (compared to a slightly later period).

As for the article - I read it. A great and inspiring job. : D

Nevertheless, I admire these figures in these uniforms. They are beautiful. Potemkin had great taste.

New Products
Armored Companions No.4, 17th century; 28 mm
Armored Companions No.4, 17th century; 28 mm
$ 14.13
Armored Companions No.3, 17th century; 28 mm
Armored Companions No.3, 17th century; 28 mm
$ 14.13
Armored Companions No.2, 17th century; 28 mm
Armored Companions No.2, 17th century; 28 mm
$ 14.13

Statistics

Currently Online: 3 Guests