Welcome to our forum! / Добро пожаловать на наш форум!

Уважаемые форумчане - сообшения можно писать на русском или английском языках. Пользуйтесь, пожалуйста, встроенным переводчиком Google.

Наш форум имеет общую авторизацию с интернет-магазином. При регистрации в интернет-магазине посетитель автоматически регистрируется на форуме. Для полноценного общения на форуме ему не нужно повторно заполнять данные о себе и проходить процедуру регистрации. При желании покупатель может отредактировать данные о себе в профиле форума, сменить ник, email, добавить аватар, подпись и т.д.

Dear visitors of the forum - messages while driving, you can write in English. Please use the integrated machine translator Google.

Our forum has a general authorization with an online store. When registering in the online store, the visitor is automatically registered on the forum. For full communication on the forum does not need to re-fill the data about yourself and pass the registration procedure. If desired, the buyer can edit the information about himself in the profile of the forum, change the nickname, email, add an avatar, signature, etc.

Forum
You are not logged in!      [ LOGIN ] or [ REGISTER ]
Forum » Work of our store/Работа магазина » Thread: Want to buy Russian books? -- Page 1  Jump To: 

Sender Message
1 - 10  11 - 12  Next   Last
Cuprum
Message Maniac

Want to buy Russian books?
Sent: 02-03-2011 14:23

Distinguished foreign guests.

Unfortunately, I have not yet possible to establish full-fledged trade profile of Russian literature. I think this is a temporary situation and I will be able in the near future to change it.

In the meantime, I offer you my help in purchasing Russian military-historical literature.

I see their actions as follows:
1. You tell me what kind of book you are interested. Or book any topic you need.
2. I collect information on the availability of such books for sale on the territory of Russia, to their cost. To inform you that information, adding postage, and the amount of his remuneration.
3. If you offered me the sum of suits, I probretayu book in Russia, I get it and inform you.
4. You transfer money to me. Once the required amount you listed - I am sending you a book and tell the number of posting. This number on the site "Russian Post", you can track the path of your parcels up to Russian borders. Then you can watch it on the sites of their postal services.

Price of literature, as a result should be quite low.

Are you interested in this service? What confuses you?
Ready to answer all your questions.

T.S.
Active User

Sent: 03-03-2011 05:16

That sounds like a very good idea, especially if you make a list of a list on your page with recommendations on those books, which you can supply.

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 03-03-2011 07:57

Thanks for the advice, T.S., and I definitely will do so.
A list and description of the books will be posting on a forum in special topics.

Colleagues in the hobby!
Books on which topics interest you?
Uniforms, photographs, memoirs (alas, all in Russian)?
War machine?
What else?
Write, do not be shy!

T.S.
Active User

Sent: 08-03-2011 18:01

Hi
I am interested in buying the books marked A, and I am interested to know more on the books marked B, especially on their content of pictures for the period 1917-1921.
For the books marked A, would you please give me a price with your commission and postage included?
Iam also looking for a Russian book on the war with the Poles 1920. As far as I remember, it was a book written around 1930 and reprinted around 2000. If you know it, could you please tell something about its content?

A-books

B-books

Привет
Я заинтересован в покупке книги с пометкой, и мне интересно узнать больше о книги с пометкой B, особенно на их содержание фотографий на период 1917-1921.
Для книги с пометкой, могли бы вы дать мне цену с комиссией и включены почтовые расходы?
Iam также ищет русской книги о войне с поляками 1920 года. Насколько я помню, это была книга, написанная около 1930 г. и переиздана в 2000 году. Если вы это знаете, не могли бы вы рассказать о его содержании? [img]

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 08-03-2011 23:14

Well.
For tomorrow I will try to gather the necessary information for your books listed here.
The answer will put here.

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 09-03-2011 15:55

To test, I picked up this book.

This deluxe edition with a beautiful layout.
Abstract:
"This book - a unique publication, a masterpiece of Russian historical science, one of a larger study of the history of military ammunition -" Historical description of clothing and weapons of Russian troops, drawn up by imperial order", the author - A.V. Viskovatov. Printed in the years 1841-1862. small circulation black and white drawings and a small amount of partially painted illustrations by the end of XIX century, this publication has become a rarity, an ornament of the largest book collections, and two gift, hand-painted copies were donated to the Imperial family.
This book is a modern reprint edition with color illustrations. "

The result is the following situation.
This book prices in a variety of Russian shops in different ways. And the price differs considerably.

persist.xxlbook.ru/(S(caghai55o0c3ba552af4dwvs))/offerlab222696.aspx

The average price in the range 1350 rubles (about 48 USD) without the cost of delivery.
Unfortunatelythe majority ofRussian stores delivery abroad do not exercise , and indeed the order form is not for foreign buyers the opportunity to correct filling. I tried a few stores to make payment in rubles and to specify the address of the foreign buyer - with the introduction addresses the problem occurs. To letters asking for help shops I do not respond. I ordered the book on its own address, and then I will forward it to their own customers. The result is the following.
I found the book at the lowest price: 1189 rubles (about 43 USD).

http://www.kniga.ru/books/562953

Shipping to my address cost - 327 rubles (about 12 USD).
Shipping to Europe - will cost probably around 30 USD.
The total cost will be - 85 USD. For their services, I would like to get 15% of order value - 12, 75 USD. Total book cost to the customer in 97,75 USD.
In Europe, this book is worth around 200 USD. In fact, twice as much.

Are you interested?
If yes - I gather information and other books.

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 09-03-2011 16:16

books.j5.ru/tov/basmachestvo

S.A. Shumov, A.R. Andreev, "Basmachestvo"
Basmachi (from the Turkic - "attack", "bump") since ancient times acted in Turkestan, plundering large settlements and caravans. Their detachments were distinguished organization and mobility.
Since 70-ies of the XIX century in Central Asia has increased the inflow of Russian capital, began construction of factories for processing cotton. Subsistence farmers could no longer feed their families, and impoverished farmers replenish detachments Basmachi. After the October Revolution of 1917 basmachi movement has acquired a distinctly anti-Soviet and anti-national character - all this in the book.

This book I can buy in their own city - its price is 116 rubles (about 4,2 USD).
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 3 USD.
Total cost - 22,2 USD.
Attention! Send money - only for my team!

www.zeughaus.ru/product/bitva-pod-konotopom/

I.E. Babulin, "The Battle of Konotop June 28, 1659"
June 28, 1659 at Konotop allied Ukrainian-Crimean Tatar army was able to defeat the Russian-Ukrainian army of Prince A. Trubetskoy, and Hetman Ivan Bespalyy. Completely destroy the Russian-Ukrainian troops Crimeans and Ukrainian rebels failed, but the memory of Russian Warriors Konotop battle remains a symbol of the death of "the best cavalry in Moscow".

The price of the book in the shop 148 rubles (about 5,33 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 3,57 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 3,6 USD.
Total cost - 27,5 USD.

my-shop.ru/shop/books/471101.html?partner=00549

I.E. Babulin, "Prince Semen Pozharsky and Konotop Battle (350 years Konotop tragedy)"
The book is dedicated to the forgotten Russian saints - prince Simeon Pozharsky and his warriors, who died heroically at Konotop fields in summer 1659.

The price of the book in the shop 82 rubles (about 3 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 3,57 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 3,24 USD.
Total cost - 24,81 USD.

www.ukazka.ru/product-book560986.html?pid=80

A.E. Taras, "War Moscow Russia with the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Rzeczpospolita"
The book deals with the many wars, Muscovite Russia and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Rzeczpospolita, which took place over more than 300 years. Along the way, describes some of the other armed conflicts: civil wars of the feudal period, the Tatar raids, Cossack uprising.

The price of the book in the shop 405 rubles (about 14,47 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 4,47 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 5,1 USD.
Total cost - 39,04 USD.

my-shop.ru/shop/books/393954.html?partner=00549

A. Venkov, "Ataman Krasnov and Don army. 1918"
Don Army was one of the most many and capable of military formations of white Southern Russia. It formed in 1918, with the direct participation Ataman P.N. Krasnov and command of the German occupation forces as the main military formation of the Cossack state - "Grand Don Army".
Later, the army became a member of the Armed Forces of South Russia (VSYUR) and participated actively in the fight against the Red Army.

The price of the book in the shop 161 rubles (about 5,75 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 4,5 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 3,79 USD.
Total cost - 29,04 USD.

www.combook.ru/product/10089009/

A.G. Shkvarov, "The battle of Poltava. To the 300 anniversary of "Glorious battles".
This battle is considered one of the major battles of Russian history, the greatest victory of Russian arms, the top Russian military glory. This "Glorious Battle" not only to change the course of the Northern War, but changed the destiny of Russia: the crushing defeat of the Swedish army, - at that time considered the best in the world - announced the birth of a new great state - the Russian Empire.
As said before the fight himself Tsar Peter the Great: "Soldiers! The hour has come, which must decide the fate of the Fatherland. You should not think that the fight for Peter, but for the state Peter charged, because of his race, for their country, for our faith and the Orthodox Church. You should not confuse fame invincible enemy, which is a lie you've proven time and again their victories. Keep in the battle before him the truth - and God, your protector, and of Peter know that his life is not expensive, would have lived only to Russia, piety, fame and prosperity of its ... "

The price of the book in the shop 176 rubles (about 6,29 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 7,15 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 4,27 USD.
Total cost - 32,71 USD.

www.centrmag.ru/book2809185.html

Magazines - "Old Zeughaus"and "Military History Magazine. " Special joint issue. 300 years of the Battle of Poltava.
In a joint issue of the journal contains materials that allow to look at the Battle of Poltava in many ways.

The price of the book in the shop 900 rubles (about 32,15 USD).
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 7,75 USD.
Total cost - 59,4 USD.

www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/3763620/

Ivan Poliakov, "Don Cossacks against the Bolsheviks"
In 2008 marks 90 years since the genocide of the Cossacks. In 1918 on the initiative of Yakov Sverdlov Communist regime began to implement plans for the so-called "Cossacks which" caused by the Don Cossack uprising against Soviet rule. In this struggle, the Cossacks suffered innumerable casualties. About how the Don Cossacks fought against the Red Terror - Book of Major-General I.A. Polyakov, Chief of Staff of the Don Army, a direct participant of the tragic events in the Don during the Civil War.

The price of the book in the shop 231 rubles (about 8,25 USD).
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 4,17 USD.
Total cost - 31,92 USD.

www.ukazka.ru/product-book411358.html?pid=80

I. Polyakov, "Don Cossacks against the Bolsheviks. 1917-1919."
Memories of Chief of Staff of the Don Army and military headquarters of the General Staff is devoted to the dramatic period of the Civil War in southern Russia, where the Cossack Ataman of the Don Cossacks was P.N. Krasnov.
Much of the memoir is devoted to the uneasy relationship ataman by management of the Volunteer Army.

The price of the book in the shop 251 rubles (about 8,97 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 5,9 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 4,48 USD.
Total cost - 34,35 USD.

www.bolero.ru/catalog/product/65136973.html

V.N. Shunkov, the "Russian Imperial Army"
This edition contains a description, accompanied by illustrative material, small arms, artillery, armored cars and armored trains, and aircraft, consisting on arms of the Russian Army. The figure also shows the organization of units and formations of the Russian Army, are the major battles and military operations during World War I. The book also contains a description of the military uniforms of the Russian Army, is given a set of maps and charts.

The price of the book in the shop 641 rubles (about 22,9 USD).
Delivery of books to my email address - 8 USD.
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 6,9 USD.
Total cost - 52,8 USD.

Unfortunately, this book sale I found so far failed. Perhaps the entire print run sold out. If you get the opportunity to purchase this book - I'll tell you.

To be continued ...

T.S.
Active User

Sent: 10-03-2011 00:47

Hi
two more A-books, I want to buy.
I also still want the already mentioned book on the Polish War 1920, if you can find it.

978-5-9524-2608-5] Военный Петербург эпохи Павла I

Западный фронт РСФСР 1918- 1920 , Грицкевич Анатолий Петрович
Год: 2010

Привет
еще две книги, я хочу купить.
Я также по-прежнему хотят уже упомянутой книге на польской войны 1920 года, если вы можете найти его.

Cuprum
Message Maniac

Sent: 10-03-2011 14:20

Hi T.S.
While there are no other books about the Soviet-Polish war, except this, I can not find.

www.labirint.ru/delivery/

A.P. Gritskevich, "West Front of the RSFSR (1918-1920)"
In the book detail the events of the Soviet-Polish war of 1919-1920. In contrast to previous publications of the Communist historians on this topic that is limited to Lenin's articles and memoirs of commanders USSR of the period 1920, the author used the first study of Polish and Belarusian scientists unknown to the Russian audience. On many readers will learn for the first time, for example, about the brutal battles on the turn of the river Neman and Schara in September 1920, the Polesie hike army Bulak-Balakhovich about Slutsk armed speech. In addition to the fighting, the author described in detail the socio-political situation in Belarus and around the end of 1917 to spring 1921. He paid considerable attention to the Soviet-Polish peace negotiations.

The price of the book in the shop 339 rubles (about 13 USD).
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 4,2 USD.
Total cost - 32,2 USD.

www.labirint.ru/books/225915/

The book is devoted to the military reforms of Pavel I starting with the creation of Gatchina troops even when he was heir to the throne. Given detailed information about innovations in soldier's uniform, describes the development of military construction in the capital and suburbs, the daily office Petersburg garrison, parades, maneuvers, solemn ceremony with the participation of troops.

The price of the book in the shop 375 rubles (about 13,4 USD).
Price posting - 15 USD. The cost of my service - 4,26 USD.
Total cost - 32,66 USD.

Attention!
The total amount of order can be reduced when ordering multiple books, as reduced postage.
The above prices are valid for a few days since I found the book in stores may be sold and in other stores the price can vary.
Since the payment of sending books to my address may occur within 10 days. Plus, the road to the foreign buyer can occur up to two weeks. Dates long enough - so keep this in mind when implementing the order.

If you do not know what exactly the Russian books you want, write what kind of theme you are interested. I postorayus make a selection on this topic.
Apologize in advance for possible delays in compiling the information about books, I do not always have enough free time to this work.

T.S.
Active User

Sent: 10-03-2011 18:53

Hi
I want to buy the following books:
Viskavatov
Basmachis
the two books by Babulin
the book by Taras
the book by Venkov
the two books on Poltava
the book on Pavel I
the book: "West Front of the RSFSR (1918-1920)

and if you can find the last book on the Poles 1920, I will be happy - and save some postage.

It will be fine if you make some lists with good books for the different periods.
I am especially interested in 1917-1921 on the uniforms, colours and organization. Books - also second hand - on the Poles in Russia has my interest.
But also the period of Ivan the Terrible, especially on his army, "uniforms" and organization, when he attacked against the Baltic areas has my special interest.

You can just send your bill to my private mail and I pay via Money Bookers.
But please look one more time for the book on the Poles.

1 - 10  11 - 12  Next   Last
New Products
Musketeer of the Yekaterinburg Infantry Regiment. Russia, 1810-12; 54 mm
Musketeer of the Yekaterinburg Infantry Regiment. Russia, 1810-12; 54 mm
$ 4.35
Cossack - artilleryman, 16th century; 28 mm
Cossack - artilleryman, 16th century; 28 mm
$ 2.00
The seven-barreled gun, XVI century; 28 mm
The seven-barreled gun, XVI century; 28 mm
$ 8.00

Statistics